About Creola LA
Creola is an incorporated village in Grant Parish, Louisiana, United States. It was incorporated on January 23, 2002, under the provisions of the Lawrason Act. An incorporation election was held in October 2000 with 36 people (97.3%) voting in favor of the measure and 1 (2.7%) voting against. As of the 2010 census, Creola had a population of 213.
Creola is located along the southern border of Grant Parish, adjacent to Rapides to the south. U.S. Route 167 runs through the village, leading south 11 miles (18 km) to Alexandria and north 37 miles (60 km) to Winnfield. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.42 square miles (1.1 km), of which 0.01 square miles (0.02 km), or 1.90%, is water.
As of 2010, the population of Creola was 213 with 80 households which 65% are owned, 30% are rented, and 5% are unoccupied. The median household income is $44,499. 62% of the population are married couples with 44% of them have children. Males make up 48% of the total population while females make up the other 52%.
Zip Code Map
Creola Louisiana neighborhoods include: Abbeville, Addis, Alexandria, Ama, Anacoco, Angie, Arnaudville, Avondale, Ball, Barataria, Barksdale Afb, Basile, Bastrop, Baton Rouge, Belcher, Bell City, Belle Chasse, Belmont, Benton, Bethany, Bogalusa, Bonita, Bossier City, Bourg, Boyce, Braithwaite, Branch, Breaux Bridge, Bridge City, Broussard, Bunkie, Buras, Calhoun, Carencro, Carville, Center Point, Chauvin, Cheneyville, Choudrant, Church Point, Clifton, Colfax, Collinston, Columbia, Converse, Cottonport, Cotton Valley, Coushatta, Covington, Crowley, Darrow, Dequincy, Deville, Donaldsonville, Downsville, Doyline, Dry Prong, Dulac, Duson, Effie, Egan, Elmer, Elm Grove, Erath, Eros, Eunice, Evangeline, Evergreen, Fisher, Flatwoods, Florien, Folsom, Forest Hill, Franklinton, Frierson, Geismar, Gibson, Gilliam, Glenmora, Gonzales, Grand Isle, Gray, Greenwood, Gretna, Grosse Tete, Harahan, Harvey, Haughton, Hessmer, Hineston, Hornbeck, Hosston, Houma, Ida, Iota, Iowa, Jackson, Jennings, Jones, Keatchie, Keithville, Kenner, Lafayette, Lafitte, Lake Charles, Lecompte, Leesville, Lena, Lockport, Madisonville, Mandeville, Mansura, Many, Maringouin, Marksville, Marrero, Marthaville, Maurepas, Maurice, Mer Rouge, Metairie, Monroe, Montegut, Mooringsport, Mora, Moreauville, Morgan City, Morrow, Morse, Moss Bluff, Mount Hermon, New Iberia, New Orleans, Noble, Oakdale, Oak Grove, Oak Ridge, Oil City, Otis, Parks, Pierre Part, Pineville, Pitkin, Plain Dealing, Plaquemine, Plaucheville, Pleasant Hill, Pollock, Port Allen, Port Sulphur, Prairieville, Princeton, Provencal, Ragley, Rayne, River Ridge, Robeline, Rodessa, Rosedale, Saint Amant, Saint Francisville, Saint Gabriel, Saint Martinville, Schriever, Scott, Shreveport, Sieper, Simmesport, Slidell, Sorrento, Springhill, Starks, Sterlington, Stonewall, Sulphur, Sunset, Sunshine, Terrytown, Theriot, Thibodaux, Varnado, Venice, Ville Platte, Vinton, Vivian, Westlake, West Monroe, Westwego, White Castle, Woodworth, Youngsville, Zachary, Zwolle
For more information, see Creola Louisiana wiki